October 16, 2014
Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Pasta (5 Ingredients!!)
Man I have not been around in a while you know….
School’s excellent. A little overhwelming but that’s ok…time seems to be going by so fast.
The reason why I haven’t been posting recipes (if anyone in the world is reading this) is because my school money didn’t come in for a little longer than i expected so I’ve basically been living off frozen food which SUCKS BUT I’M BACK SO LETS GOOOOOOO
I promise I’ll make a longer post and like tell some funny stories or whatever today but this is a recipe I wanted to share because I make it all the time instead of walking across the street to Mcd’s or Harvey’s or whatever.
Literally the easiest thing to make in the world uhhhh this recipe came from an issue of What’s Cooking from like October 2009
Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Pasta
- Rotini (Enough for however many people you’re feeding)
- Chicken Breast (Cut in Bite-Sized Pieces)
- Store-Bought Salsa (Enough to create a sauce for the chicken and pasta)
- Assorted Frozen Veggies (I used a mix from superstore of asparagus, bell peppers, peas, and carrots)
- Grated Cheese (The recipe called for mexican blend but i grated my own havarti and spicy red pepper jack)
Cook the pasta according to directions
Meanwhile, saute chicken till no longer pink in the middle.
Add the salsa and frozen veggies to the skilled and heat.
Remove skillet from heat and stir in cheese so it melts.
That’s it! You’re done! couldn’t be any easier!